What is so unique about Equita and the firms in the Equita Financial Network?
We are a consortium of like-minded firms with common values. To that end, each Member firm in the Equita Network must meet the following stringent criteria:
- Act as Fiduciaries, first and foremost
- Are either an independent Registered Investment Advisor, or an Investment Advisor Representative
- Have an independently owned and operated business
- Are CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ professionals in good standing
- Provide Fee-only financial planning and wealth management
- Have records free from disciplinary actions and disclosures
- Invest for clients in ETF and mutual fund investments, and investment grade bonds
Equita provides a blue-chip platform that helps member firms run better so that they can provide clients better solutions. It is not only the platform that makes us different, but the resources we provide member firms.
The Equita Member Platform
- Membership to a Registered Investment Advisory Platform (RIA) while maintaining an autonomous business and brand
- Dedicated Portfolio Management solutions and partnership with Dimensional Fund Advisors
- Established custodial relationship with TD Ameritrade Institutional and Schwab Institutional
- Centralized firm technology hub with performance reporting and CRM
- Ongoing compliance support
- Leading financial planning software
- Insurance coverage inclusive of E&O, cyber liability and wire fraud coverage
- 24/7 Tech support
- Access to best practices to streamline firm processes and operations
- Practice management tools to promote firm growth and technology adoption
- Inclusion to a collaborative group of like-minded business owners
Equita Financial Network, Inc. (“EFN”) is a registered investment adviser offering advisory services in the States of Pennsylvania and California and in other jurisdictions where exempted. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. The presence of this website on the Internet shall not be directly or indirectly interpreted as a solicitation of investment advisory services to persons of another jurisdiction unless otherwise permitted by statute. Follow-up or individualized responses to consumers in a particular state by EFN in the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation shall not be made without our first complying with jurisdiction requirements or pursuant an applicable state exemption.All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of EFN, unless otherwise specifically cited. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources and no representations are made by our firm as to another parties’ informational accuracy or completeness. All information or ideas provided should be discussed in detail with an advisor, accountant or legal counsel prior to implementation.